OMF - Music Industry Development
Polaris Music Prize - 2015 Winner Buffy Sainte-Marie (with Fred Penner)
The Music Industry Development stream of the Ontario Music Fund is designed to strengthen and develop the support structures and systems that contribute to economic and cultural growth of the music industry in Ontario by supporting organizations engaging in strategic initiatives with long-term impacts on the growth and sustainability of Ontario’s music industry.
Program Closure Date*
October 26, 2017, 5:00pm.
*Please note this program has a rolling deadline. Applications may be submitted at any time from program launch, throughout the year, until October 26, 2017 by 5 pm. It is encouraged to apply prior to the Program Closure Date, as application evaluations and funding decisions occur throughout the year, from program launch through to October 26, 2017.
Successful applicants with eligible annual revenues of $30,000 or more, may apply for up $350,000 per funding cycle. A minimum request of $10,000 is required.
NOTE: Full eligibility requirements and details can be found in the Music Industry Development GuidelinesApplication Process
- Applications must be submitted via the OMDC Online Application Portal (OAP). Applications submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- Before beginning an application, your company’s corporate information must be registered with the OAP. If you do not have a user account on OAP, please go to https://apply.omdc.on.ca and click on “Register”.
- If your company is registered, the OMDC Music Fund deadline will appear in your dashboard. To start the application, click on “Start new application” and follow the onscreen directions to access the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to start the application process well in advance of the deadline in case technical support is required.
- If you encounter problems setting up your company’s corporate information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This email address can also be used for any technical questions you have about the OAP.
There are no Information Sessions scheduled at this time.
Guidelines and Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the guidelines and OMF Overview, and if necessary, register your company’s corporate information with the OAP.Enquiries Program Coordinator, OMO
Enquiries regarding the Online Application Portal (OAP) should be directed to email@example.com
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please email OMF@omdc.on.ca with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.