OMF - Live Music
Jambana One World Festival
Live at Massey Hall
The Live Music stream of the Ontario Music Fund is intended to increase the number and quality of live music experiences enjoyed by residents in and visitors to Ontario at events, festivals and concerts featuring Canadian artists.
October 4, 2016, by 5:00 pm
Successful applicants with eligible annual revenues of $100,000 or more, may apply for up to $500,000 (maximum $300,000 for Category A / maximum $200,000 for Category B) per funding cycle.NEW : Important 2016-17 Program Update
To transition the Live Music deadline from spring to fall, applicants seeking funding for annual music festivals, music series or events that exceed a 12-month window may choose to apply for:a) 2016 activities retroactively,
c) A combination of 2016 & 2017 activities, presented as two separate activities (with corresponding budgets).
NOTE: For 2016-17 program year only, applicants applying for two consecutive years of support (option c) may apply for up to $500,000 regardless of category provided that the intent to do so is registered with the OMDC at least two weeks in advance of the application deadline. Full eligibility requirements and details can be found in the Live Music Guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted via the OMDC Online Application Portal (OAP). Applications submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- Before beginning an application, your company’s corporate information must be registered with the OAP. If you do not have a user account on OAP, please go to https://apply.omdc.on.ca and click on “Register”.
- If your company is registered, the OMDC Music Fund deadline will appear in your dashboard. To start the application, click on “Start new application” and follow the onscreen directions to access the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to start the application process well in advance of the deadline in case technical support is required.
- If you encounter problems setting up your company’s corporate information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This email address can also be used for any technical questions you have about the OAP.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to attend the upcoming Information Sessions as new information around important program refinements will be communicated. Registration is required. Please complete the online registration form by 5:00 pm the day prior to the Information Session. Unregistered guests will only be accepted is space permits.
|Date:||Wednesday July 20, 2016 (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)|
|Time:||2:30 pm- 4:00 pm|
|Date:||Wednesday August 24, 2016 (REGISTRATION REQUIRED)|
|Time:||2:30 pm- 4:00 pm|
*Note: Access to these information sessions is limited. Priority will be given to persons with accessibility challenges and registrants outside the GTA. Online information session participants will receive an invitation via email with a link and password to login and will be able to call in via conference call during the session.
|Date:||Wednesday September 7, 2016 (REGISTRATION REQUIRED)|
|Time:||2:00 pm - 3:30 pm|
|Location:||Conference Centre, Main Floor, North Tower, 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto (Map)|
Guidelines and Application FormOMF Live Music Guidelines
Applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the guidelines and if necessary, register your company’s corporate information with the OAP.Enquiries
Program Coordinator, OMO
Enquiries regarding the Online Application Portal (OAP) should be directed to email@example.com
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please email OMF@omdc.on.ca with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.