OMF - Live Music
Jambana One World Festival
Live at Massey Hall
The Live Music stream of the Ontario Music Fund is intended to increase the number and quality of live music experiences enjoyed by residents in and visitors to Ontario at events, festivals and concerts featuring Canadian artists.
October 4, 2017, by 5:00 pm
Successful applicants with eligible annual revenues of $100,000 or more, may apply for up to $500,000 (maximum $300,000 for Category A / maximum $200,000 for Category B) per funding cycle.
NOTE: Full eligibility requirements and details can be found in the Live Music Guidelines.
- Applications must be submitted via the OMDC Online Application Portal (OAP). Applications submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- Before beginning an application, your company’s corporate information must be registered with the OAP. If you do not have a user account on OAP, please go to https://apply.omdc.on.ca and click on “Register”.
- If your company is registered, the OMDC Music Fund deadline will appear in your dashboard. To start the application, click on “Start new application” and follow the onscreen directions to access the application form.
- Applicants are encouraged to start the application process well in advance of the deadline in case technical support is required.
- If you encounter problems setting up your company’s corporate information, you can email firstname.lastname@example.org for assistance. This email address can also be used for any technical questions you have about the OAP.
Interested applicants are strongly encouraged to attend an upcoming Information Session.
|Date:||July 20, 2017 (REGISTRATION IS CLOSED)|
|Time:||2:30 pm- 4:00 pm|
|Date:||August 23, 2017 (REGISTRATION REQUIRED)|
|Time:||2:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
*Note: Access to these webinars is limited. Priority will be given to persons with accessibility challenges, and registrants outside of the GTA. Webinar participants will receive an invitation via email with a link and password to login and will be able to call in via conference call during the session.
|Date:||September 7, 2017 (REGISTRATION REQUIRED)|
|Time:||2:30 pm - 4:00 pm|
|Location:||Conference Centre, Main Floor, North Tower, 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto, M4W 3R8 (MAP)|
Registration is required. Please complete the online registration form by 5:00 pm on the day prior to the Information Session. Unregistered guests will only be accepted if space permits.
Guidelines and Application Form
Applicants are encouraged to thoroughly review the guidelines and if necessary, register your company’s corporate information with the OAP.Enquiries
Program Coordinator, OMO
Enquiries regarding the Online Application Portal (OAP) should be directed to email@example.com
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please email OMF@omdc.on.ca with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.