IDM Fund: Global Market Development
The Global Market Development program provides eligible Ontario companies with funding to participate in international activities that support company growth and produce measurable business and market development results. Primary activities supported include targeted sales trips and attendance at international market events. (The Global Market Development program replaces the former OMDC Export Fund – Interactive Digital Media.)
May 20, 2016 by 5:00 pm
Successful applicants are eligible to receive up to $15,000 capped at 50% of the total costs for all activities.
Note: Full eligibility requirements and details can be found in Global Market Development program Guidelines and the corresponding Appendix “A”. Please read the guidelines completely before beginning your application. OMDC reserves the right to revise Guidelines and Application Forms.
- All applications must be submitted via the OMDC Online Application Portal (OAP). Applications submitted by any other method will not be accepted.
- Prior to starting an application, your company’s corporate information must be registered with the OAP. If you do not have a user account on OAP, please go to https://apply.omdc.on.ca and click on “Register”.
- If your company is registered, the OMDC Global Market Development program deadline will appear in your dashboard. To start the application, click on “Start new application” and follow the onscreen directions to access the application form.
- Applicants are strongly encouraged to start the application process well in advance of the deadline in case technical support is required.
- If you encounter problems setting up your company’s corporate information, you can email email@example.com for assistance. This email address can also be used for any technical questions you have about the OAP
Information Session - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Date: Monday, April 18, 2016
Time: 2:00 - 3:00pm
Location: Conference Centre, Main Floor, North Tower, 175 Bloor Street East, Toronto
Webinar Session - REGISTRATION IS CLOSED
Date: Wednesday, April 20, 2016
Time: 2:00 - 3:00pm
Note: Access to this information session is limited. Priority will be given to persons with accessibility challenges, and registrants outside of the GTA. Online information session participants will receive an invitation via email with a link and password to login and will be able to call in via conference call during the session.
If you are interested in attending an Ontario Media Development Corporation Information Session but require it be conducted in French please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, April 15, 2016 and arrangements will be made to schedule an additional session on an alternate date.
If you are interested in attending an OMDC Information Session and have additional accessibility issues that need to be considered, please contact us as above.
Program Coordinator, Industry Initiatives
To receive notification of upcoming deadlines and program updates, please email email@example.com with your complete contact information, including your full name, company name and telephone number, as well as the name of the program that you are interested in.