How To Be a Juror
Ontario Creates is seeking applications from qualified industry professionals to be considered as jurors for the following funding programs: Book Fund, Film Fund, Interactive Digital Media (IDM) Fund, and Magazine Fund.
Jurors play an integral role in the application review process and are valued for their experience,
The time commitment, volume and nature of applications to be adjudicated is sector-dependent,
- Senior level industry knowledge and experience.
- Thorough knowledge of the program.
- Enter into a Juror Agreement and a Confidentiality Agreement with the Ontario Creates.
- Individually review and assess all eligible applications received for the program as provided by Ontario Creates.
- Attend Jury Meeting with other jurors to jointly review the applications and determine funding recommendations.
- Declare any conflicts of interest that may arise and / or indicate if you are associated in any way with any applicant company or principals of a company that is eligible to submit to the program.
To apply to be a juror, please click on the appropriate link below:
Book Fund Jury Guidelines and Application Form - no longer accepting applications
Film Fund Jury Guidelines and Application Form - no longer accepting applications
IDM Fund Jury Guidelines and Application Form - deadline: October 4, 2016
Magazine Fund Jury Guidelines and Application Form - no longer accepting applications